For those of you, like me, who couldn’t get enough “investigative reporting” about the growing legend of Carlos Ray Norris, the phenomenon is repeating itself with the latest femme fatale, VP candidate (and McCain running mate) Sarah Palin. I give you: Sarah Palin Facts. My favorites:
- Sarah Palin begins every day with a moment of silence for the political enemies buried in her yard.
- Sarah Palin can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves
- Sarah Palin is what Willis was talkin’ ’bout
- Scientists discovered mysterious watermarks on Sarah Palin’s ultrasound images. Translated from Inuit, they read: “ALASKA GIRLS KICK @SS.”
- Fox is starting a new reality show … “When Sarah Palin Attacks”
- Death once had a near-Sarah-Palin experience
- In the original version, He-Man had the power of Sarah Palin, but the writers felt this would make him way too powerful
- Jesus has a bracelet that says “WWSPD”
By the way, one of those I made up just now. Astute Mixin’ It Up readers should be able to guess which one. enjoy.